Princess Anne Families is an online lineage-linked database of Princess Anne County, Virginia, families for the period 1691–1910. Its objective is to document and re-construct as many historical families as possible. The database is free to the public, but requires an account for access, which can be requested on the home page. The database includes information from the following sources:
- Carolyn L Barkley, Princess Anne County, Virginia Marriage Bonds, 1822–1850 (Lovettsville, Va: Willow Bend Books, 1997).
- Melinda Jones Lukei, Princess Anne County, Virginia Marriages Volume 1, 1853–1910 ([Virginia Beach, Va.,]Melinda Jones Lukei, 2002).
- Charles Fleming McIntosh, Brief Abstracts of Lower Norfolk County and Norfolk County Wills 1637–1710 (reprint: 1914, Westminster, Maryland: Family Line Publications, n.d).
- “Princess Ann County Register of Marriages 1853–1939,” microfilm #53, Central Library, Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Elizabeth B. Wingo, Marriages of Princess Anne County, Virginia, 1749–1821 ([Norfolk? Va], Elizabeth B. Wingo, 1978).
Information is being added currently from the following source:
- Anne Maling, Princess Anne County, Virginia Wills, 1783–1871 (Bowie, Md: Heritage Books, 1994).